CLASS ROOM POSTAL STUDY MATERIALS PACKAGE (SET OF 16) IES / GATE/ PSU’s MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IES MASTER
SET OF 16 SUBJECTS
- ENGINEERING MECHANICS
- FLUID MECHANICS
- FLUID MACHINERY
- HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER
- I.C ENGINE
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
- MACHINE DESIGN
- POWER PLANT ENGINEERNG
- STRENGTH OF MATERIAL
- REFRIGERATION- AIR CONDITIONING
- THEORY OF MACHINE
- MECHATRONICS ,RENEWABLE
- MATERIAL SCIENCE
- The course has been designed for those students who are either based in far flung areas or who believe that with relevant, updated and well oriented study material exam preparation can be done anywhere.
- Our postal program gives you access to exhaustive, compact, precise and relevant study material prepared by our research team after intensive effort.
- The study material has been designed on the basis of the teaching techniques employed in a classroom contact program. The necessary steps involved are easy and absorbing explanation of the concepts followed by problem solving. In the next step practice module is provided with a series of practice questions of varying difficulty level.
- The study material includes previous year’s IES/GATE/PSUs question papers with answers and explanations.
- We regularly upgrade our study material with appropriate modifications to meet the changing pattern and syllabus of the various competitive exams every year. The latest updating and current developments are sent time to time.